Cinnamon-Infused Maple Syrup Recipe
Did you know that you can infuse more than just magical herbs with LĒVO? That's right, you can infuse your favorite herbs or spices into whatever liquid you or base you like using the LĒVO II Infusion Machine. From oregano, garlic & lemon-infused olive oil to lavender shower steamers, there's no limit to what you can infuse for your next self-care moment or meal.
Here at LĒVO, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we love to wake and bake with Birthday Pancakes and Waffles. The perfect accoutrement for this sweet morning dish? A basic infused butter and cinnamon-infused maple syrup.
Tips On Infusing Maple Syrup
- Maple syrup is low in fat content. Because of this, it doesn't make the best carrier base for magical herbs. For pairing with breakfast, we recommend infusing your food or butter instead.
- Let your creativity go wild when choosing an herb or spice to pair with maple syrup. Some other great flavors to infuse include lavender, jalapeno, or vanilla bean.
- Store your infused maple syrup in your refrigerator once you've infused it
- Don't overheat your maple syrup. According to one source, maple syrup will begin to crystallize at 239°F. For this recipe, we infuse at 185 °F.
Items To Help You With This Recipe
Recipes To Pair With Cinnamon-Infused Maple Syrup
- LĒVO Birthday Pancakes & Waffles
- Vegan Waffles
- Vegan French Toast
- Superfood Smoothie Bowl with Homemade Granola
Cinnamon-Infused Maple Syrup
Try this recipe the next time you want to spice up your store-bought maple syrup.
Pack LĒVO Power Pod with 3 cinnamon sticks, broken in half or into smaller pieces if necessary.
Place LĒVO Power Pod in reservoir and pour in 2 cups of maple syrup.
- Set LĒVO to Infuse for 45 minutes at 185 °F.
- Dispense into a glass container and set aside.