Sweet Corn Spoon Bread Recipe
2 hours 5 minutes
Chef Monica Lo of Sous W--d
Honey, butter, sweeeet corn spoon bread.
- 1 (8.5 oz) box of JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup LEVO infused butter, softened
- 2 large eggs 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Fill LEVO herb pod with 6 grams of coarsely ground herb.
- Fill the LEVO reservoir with butter and set to 200ºF for 2.5 hours.
- After the infusion is ready, dispense and use. (Use a tCheck to test the strength of your dosage!)
- Preheat over to 375ºF and lightly oil a cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine corn muffin mix, creamed corn, fresh corn, sour cream, heavy cream, medicated butter, eggs, honey, and sea salt.
- Spread the corn mixture into the skillet and bake in oven until golden brown, about 35-40 mins.
- Serve warm.