How To Infuse Coconut Oil
Wondering how to infuse coconut oil? Learn the basics with LEVO.
- Fresh or coarsely ground dried herbs
- 16 oz (2 cups) of coconut oil
Pack the LĒVO herb pod with your herb of choice. Use fresh herbs or coarsely ground dried herbs. Too finely ground and your herb will seep through into your infusion, so grind just enough to increase surface area and maximize infusion.
Add LĒVO herb pod into the reservoir.
- Measure 16 oz (2 cups) of coconut oil. Don’t worry if your oil is solid. (#Protip use a kitchen scale lined with parchment paper to measure easily and accurately)
Scoop the coconut oil into your LĒVO reservoir and close the lid.
Set your LĒVO to 160-175°F and infuse for 30-120 minutes, depending on your herb choice. Use the time and temperature calculator to be precise.
- While the coconut oil is still warm, dispense your infusion into an airtight container. We love reusable glass jars. Use your Herb Press to dispense efficiently and get every last drop.
- Keep your coconut infusion in your pantry. Or, for maximum freshness, keep your infusions organized and accessible by pouring them into freezer-safe Herb Blocks.
- Savory or sweet, whatever you’re cookin’ up, add the flavor and health benefits of herbs with LEVO infused coconut oil.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it as #LEVOmade.