DIY Whipped Body Butter Recipe With Coconut & Vanilla
Make your own hydrating whipped body butter with vanilla, coconut oil, and your LEVO.
- 1 cup vanilla infused coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (optional)
- After dispensing, allow your infusion to cool overnight (or speed up the process in the fridge or freezer!). You’ll need the oil to be solidified before whipping.
- Put solid vanilla infused coconut oil and the vitamin E into a mixing bowl.
- If available, we recommend a stand mixer (like a KitchenAid) or a good old fashioned whisk for a proper arm workout. Whisk until airy and light (7-8 minutes).
- Use a glass jar to store the body butter and cover it lightly. Store at room temperature, or in the refrigerator.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.