Lavender Latte Recipe
Heather's Home Bakery
Add lavender to your morning latte for some extra yum.
- 2-3 tbsp dried lavender
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 5 oz strong coffee or espresso
- 3-4 ounces milk
- First, create a simple syrup by heating 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir until fully dissolved. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Next, place 2-3 tbsp of dried lavender inside the LEVO Herb Pod.
- Place the Herb Pod inside the reservoir at the “Place Pod Here” marker, and add the silicone stirrer paddle to the bottom of the reservoir.
- Add the simple syrup to the reservoir, making sure to fully submerge the dried lavender inside the herb pod with liquid.
- Set the infusion for 2 hours at 175º F and press start. After the cycle is complete, let the infusion cool for a few minutes. When cooled and ready, dispense the liquid into a clean container.
- Brew 5oz of strong coffee or espresso and place it in a mug.
- Mix the lavender-infused simple syrup into the mug with the coffee.
- Stir in the milk and add a bit of froth to the top. (Adjust measurements to taste, more or less sweet, more or less milk).
- Sprinkle with dried lavender buds if desired. Enjoy!