How to Make Bangin' Butter Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
Hot Wings are one of the most popular foods in America, so hot wing fans might find themselves making this homemade LĒVO-infused sauce regularly. Especially, once they see just how easy it is to follow this recipe to create something amazing!
Wings are versatile because you can easily prepare and serve them for lunch, dinner, or party appetizers. You can add side dishes and garnishes to your liking. The secret to outstanding wings is the sauce, and it’s even better when it is infused with your favorite herb’s botanicals!
Botanical terpenes are found in all plant life, and they are responsible for the distinct aromas and tastes found in citrus, berries, and vanilla. This recipe gives you a robust spice profile with the added value of botanical compounds infused in butter.
A LĒVO home infusion machine comes in super handy for sauce recipes (it also does a great job keeping the smell associated with decarbing contained within the machine). If you don’t have a LĒVO yet (and why not?) but still want to make this classic crowd-pleasing recipe, you can find those old fashioned manual decarbing and infusing instructions here.
Recipe for Bangin’ Butter Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Large mixing bowl
- Stirring spoon
- Baking sheet
- ½ cup of infused butter
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- A pinch of Kosher salt
In a large mixing bowl, mix the ingredients.
- Pat the uncooked chicken wings with paper towel.
- Add the wings to the mixing bowl containing the hot buffalo sauce.
- Mix so the chicken wings are evenly covered by the sauce.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30-60 minutes. Marinate for 24 hours for best results.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Apply non-stick cooking spray to a baking sheet.
- Place the wings on the tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Check on the wings regularly.
- Remove the tray from the oven after 15 minutes, and flip the wings over.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the wings from the oven, and set them on a large dish or several plates.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and blue cheese.
As an alternative to baking your chicken wings, you can fry them for a crispy finish. Baking them will reduce some of the grease and caloric value; and with this bangin’ sauce as decadent as it is, we don’t think you’ll even notice the difference!
Bangin’ Butter Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce is just one of many wonderful recipes you can make with infused butter. And when you have your dish all set, share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it as #LEVOmade.
A LĒVO home infusion machine is a great tool for making these types of recipes (and so many more) with accuracy and ease. Enjoy!
Isn't it time to expand your repertoire of culinary, confectionery, and craft arts into the world of home infusions?
LĒVO has a library ofrecipes,educational content,calculators,photos, and MORE available on ourwebsite, or visit us onYouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVOQuiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.