For dessert lovers, this infused strawberry peach crisp is the recipe you’ve been waiting for! If you’re not the best at baking, crisps are incredibly easy to assemble, making this a perfect infused baked dessert for you to experiment with. To properly infuse this sweet treat, you’ll need to create an infused butter. This is where your LĒVO comes in! LEVO’s infusion device is designed exclusively for infusing botanicals (i.e. C-D-rich flower) into oil and butter. The company’s LĒVO II device even comes with decarboxylation capabilities, which makes cooking with flower that much easier.
This recipe is incredibly customizable. While this recipe calls for strawberries and peaches, you can get creative and use other fruits that you have at home instead. For the most delicious results, top this recipe with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and garnish with a slice of strawberry and peach.
If you’re looking for a wine and infused pairing to go with this dessert, try Langlois-Chateau Brut Crémant x Cherry Punch. This refreshing sparkling wine from the Loire Valley of France showcases soft peach and citrus notes on the nose and palate with bright acidity to accompany the crisp. Cherry Punch brings out the berry notes of the dish and blends harmoniously with the wine’s profile, leaving you wanting more. Check out the infused strawberry peach crisp recipe below.
Infused Strawberry Peach Crisp
The Herb Somm
You don't have to be a baking star to pull off this infused strawberry peach crisp.
- #LEVOmade CBD Butter
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) salted butter
- 3.5 grams decarboxylated CBD-rich flower
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- ¾ cup fresh peaches, skinned and diced (can substitute for frozen if not in season)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (55 g) salted butter
- 1 tablespoon LEVO CBD butter
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup whole-grain oat flour
- ¼ cup unpacked golden brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry and peach slices
Strawberry Peach Filling
Granola Crisp Topping
- Fill the LEVO herb pod with your choice of CBD-rich decarboxylated flower, then add the LEVO pod into the reservoir.
- Cube 8 oz (two sticks) of butter into large pieces, then set into the LEVO reservoir and close the lid. Set your LEVO to 175°F and infuse for 120 minutes to get the most out of your flower.
- Once the time is up, dispense your infusion into an airtight Mason jar while the butter is still warm. Store the CBD-infused butter infusion in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (177°C). Spray the ramekins with cooking spray and set aside.
- To make the filling: In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberries, peaches, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Mix well and spoon into the ramekins. Set aside.
- To make the topping: In a small saucepan, soften the salted butter and CBD butter together. Stir until blended well. In the same bowl, mix the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and softened butter mixture with a fork until crumbly.
- Using your hands, pat the granola crisp mixture on top of the fruit mixture and spread evenly. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until crust is golden-brown and crispy and the filling is bubbling. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a few sliced strawberries and peaches before serving.
- Don’t forget to show us what you make with #LEVOmade. Stay tuned for more Flower Hour recipes during 4/20 all month.