Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treat Edibles
Enjoy these rice krispie treat edibles without the sugar crash. Bon appetit!
- Makes 9-12 bars
- 3 cups rice crispies
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp nut butter or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/2 cup infused-agave or honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- optional 2-3 tbsp protein powder
- LEVO Prep
- Pack LEVO Pod with 3-6 grams of coarsely ground flower.
- Begin activate cycle at default setting of 240 F for 30 minutes.
- Upon completion of Activate cycle, add 1/2 cup agave or honey
- Begin cycle at 105 F for 60 to 120 minutes.
- If not already stir-able, gently heat the peanut butter to soften.
- Stir with the infused-agave or honey, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour over the rice crispy cereal and stir very well, making sure to coat all the crispies.
- Place a second sheet of parchment or wax on top, then press down as firmly as you possibly can.
- If desired, top with the chocolate sauce. Freeze for at least a 1/2 hour before slicing into bars.
To make chocolate topping (optional)
- Simply melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 2-3 tsp oil. Chocolate burns quickly, so make sure to stir continuously until melted!
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.