Mini Christmas Quiches
Tiny and delicious, the best part about making quiche is the flaky crust and cheesy, egg center! Quiches also take less time to bake and you can easily make multiple flavors in one batch of bite-sized goodness. Make your own mini christmas quiches using our recipe!
- Cooking spray
- 1 package of refrigerated or frozen pie dough (can use homemade, roughly 14 oz)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack or pepper jack cheese
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced (or several mini sweet peppers, also diced)
- 2-3 tablespoons dried cilantro and garlic cloves
- Pack LEVO Pod with a combined 2-3 tablespoons of cilantro and garlic.
- Begin infuse cycle at 175 F for 30 minutes heavy cream.
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and pre-heat to 350°F. Spray a nonstick mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pie crusts and use a 2-3″ round cutter to cut out 24 rounds. Fit into the wells of the muffin tin, pushing the dough into the bottom and up the sides of each well.
- Whisk the infused-heavy cream, egg, egg yolk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and several grinds black pepper together in a medium bowl until combined
- set aside.
- Sprinkle half the cheese into the dough-lined wells of the muffin tin. Top with the chopped pepper, the sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Pour the egg mixture into the wells.
- Bake until the filling is puffed and set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Since you’re sharing with friends, don’t forget to show us what you make with #LEVOmade.