LĒVO Gummy Mix Instructions
Just got your order of LĒVO Gummy Mix? In this article, you'll find the LĒVO Gummy Mix instructions you need to get started, plus all of the gummy tips n' tricks for perfecting making your own sweet treats at home with your LĒVO machine.
Our LĒVO Gummy Mix comes in these delicious flavors: Tropical Peach, Tart Cherry, Raspberry Sherbet, and Strawberry Lemonade. Whichever flavor you choose to get started with, you're sure to enjoy them! Watch our video tutorial below or keep scrolling for step-by-step written instructions.
Before we dive into the LĒVO Gummy Mix instructions, let's make sure you have everything you need to get started.
- Gummy & Candy Molds + Droppers
- Gummy Mix Trio
- Power Pod (for extra potent infusions)
- MCT Oil or Coconut Oil
Once you master the craft, be sure to subscribe to save 10% on your favorite flavors and get them delivered straight to your door so that you always have it on hand when you need it. You can also subscribe to the Gummy Mix & MCT Oil Kit, which comes with everything you need to make two batches of gummies.
Tips on Using LĒVO Gummy Mix:
- Use MCT oil or Coconut Oil. MCT Oil is a favorite because it has no flavor or smell and won't take away from the flavor of the gummy mix.
- Stirring is key! One of the most common problems we find is that when not stirred enough, the oil can separate from the gummy mix. We stir for 5-10 minutes when initially adding the oil, and in between dispensing.
- If you gummy mix thickens while you are dispensing, you can reheat it at a low temperature.
- You don't need to add lecithin to the mix. While it doesn't hurt, it's also not necessary as LĒVO Gummy Mix already contains lecithin.
- If you notice foaming on your gummy mix while it cooks, this is caused by over-stirring the gelatin. It shouldn't impact the taste of your gummies and you can just skim it off.
- We find that 3-4 tablespoons of infused oil is the perfect amount, but we've added as much as 6 tablespoons without impacting the consistency of the gummies.
- Keep your gummies refrigerated to prevent them from oozing and help them keep their shape.
Want To Hack Your Gummies? Here Are Our Favorite DIYs:
- Combine flavors to make new ones. Peach-Raspberry or Cherry-Peach.
- Swap out the water required in the recipe for juice! Adding juice will add an extra sweetness and flavor to help mask any herb-flavor.
- Coat your gummies in sugar or cornstarch to keep them from sticking together.
- Don't want to make a full batch? Halve the recipe! Just use 3 tablespoons of water and 1-3 tablespoons of infused oil with the mix. LĒVO Gummy Mix bags are resealable.
- Use our Glitter & Shimmer Kit or Glittery Gummy Kit to add extra sparkle to your finished product.
Looking for more gummy hacks? Check out our article full of our best tips n' tricks for making homemade gummies.
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.