Key Lime Fat Bomb Recipe
Cameron Rexroat and Nick Abell
Make your own key lime fat bomb for some heart-healthy sweets.
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours in water (pulse in blender or food processor before adding to mixture)
- 1 cup key-lime infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- Stevia or natural sweetener of choice, to taste
- Combine all ingredients together over low heat.
- Stir/whisk until smooth. If needed, add more mint/key lime infused coconut oil to soften the mixture.
- Pour into molds (or in a pan lined with parchment paper) and place in fridge until hardened.
- Store in freezer and enjoy!
- Get creative and try a variety of infused oils in your fat bombs. As always, make sure to share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and to tag it #LEVOmade.