Infused Lucky Charms Cereal Bars
Were you one of those kids that thought Lucky Charms were really lucky?
If so, you’re not alone. However, you got over that superstition by the time you went to junior high, right? So why are we considering making Lucky Charms Cereal Bars?
The answer is the LĒVO-infused butter. With super-infused butter, these Lucky Charms Cereal Bars will truly be ‘magically delicious.’
Now, let’s get ready to make your special Cereal Bars with your LĒVO-infused butter. It’s sure to give a new life (and form) to your classic Lucky Charms!
Infused Lucky Charm Cereal Bars
Good thing this recipe is simple- we know you’re ready to find another new way to use your infused butter. Lucky you, this recipe only requires four inexpensive ingredients- and the touch of nostalgia is free.
Lucky Charms: How much do you want to make? How many friends do you want to share your treats with? If this recipe is just for yourself, then you will only want to make 4 cereal bars. If you are inviting friends, then just multiply the recipe. To make four cereal bars, you’ll only need two cups of Lucky Charms.
Marshmallows: Do you have mini marshmallows or larger ones? If they’re large, chop them up into little bits. Once you’re done, fill a cup and add a little bit more if you love marshmallows. Pour them into a bowl. You should use 2 full cups of marshmallows for your crispy, magical treats.
Infused Butter: Add your LĒVO infused butter. A quarter cup of infused butter should do the trick for this recipe. *If you don’t have a LĒVO yet (and why not?) but still want to make this scrumptious recipe, you can find those old, manual infusion instructions here.
Vanilla Extract (optional): You can try to make your own vanilla extract, but that’s for a different recipe. Grab that bottle of vanilla extract out of the cupboard. Just a teaspoon will do.
Melt the infused butter in a saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter. Melt the marshmallows on low heat until the mixture is creamy. Yum!
- Stir in the vanilla extract. This is optional but adds a nice touch to the end result.
- Stir in your cereal. Keep stirring until you’re satisfied, but before the mixture gets too stiff.
- Find a small baking pan or a lidded plastic container if you want to freeze them. Add a layer of wax paper to the baking pan. Now add the mixture onto the wax paper and mold the cereal mixture into a single large square to cut into quarters later- or smaller if you've made a really strong infusion.
- The square should be roughly two inches thick. We know you’re tempted, but don’t lick your fingers too many times. You still have a little time until your cereal bars will be ready, and it’s best to see just how potent they are on their own.
- Wait until the infused butter Lucky Charms Cereal Bars are firm. It should take about half an hour. If you want to speed up the process, put the bars in the refrigerator, or even directly into the freezer.
Tip: You can enjoy these frozen if you’d like something cool on a hot afternoon. Again, take it easy eating these until you know just how potent they are.
The beauty of these buttered treats is that the cleanup is so simple. All you have to do is clean up the pot that you melted and stirred your mixture in.
As for the LĒVO, all of the parts are dishwasher safe. What could be easier?
*And when you're ready to share what you’ve created with the world: @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it as #LEVOmade.
Isn't it time to expand your repertoire of culinary, confectionery and craft arts into the world of home infusions?
LĒVO has a library of recipes, educational content, calculators, photos, and MORE available on our website, or visit us onYouTube to see videos of recipes and our products in action! Not sure where to start? Take the LĒVO Quiz to see which machine is right for you! #LĒVOmade
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.