How To Make Paracanna Gummy Mix
When it comes to making gummies, there are a ton of different ways to do it! But our favorite way? With a premade mix especially made for herb-infused oil! These sweet treats are definitely one of the most popular recipes to make with our Ultimate LĒVO II Kit.
Our friends at Paracanna make a delicious mix with tons of different flavors of their Zen Zinger mix including Peach, Raspberry, Cola, and Mango. Today, we're going to teach you how to make the Paracanna Gummy Mix at home.
Tips on Using Paracanna Gummy Mix:
- Use MCT oil. While you can use Coconut Oil, we prefer to use MCT Oil as it has no flavor or smell and won't take away from the flavor of the gummy mix. After multiple tests, we also found that using MCT produced a more stable finished product.
- Stirring is key! One of the most common problems we find is that when not stirred enough, the oil can separate from the gummy mix.
- You don't need to add lecithin to the mix. While it doesn't hurt, it's also not necessary as Paracanna Gummy Mix already contains lecithin.
- If you notice foaming on your gummy mix while it cooks, this is caused by over-stirring the gelatin. It shouldn't impact the taste of your gummies and you can just skim it off.
- We find that 3 tablespoons of infused oil is the perfect amount.
- Keep your gummies refrigerated, especially if you're using coconut oil, to prevent them from oozing.
Want To Hack Your Gummies? Here Are Our Favorite DIYs:
- Combine flavors to make new ones. Think Cherry Cola, Peach Mango, and more.
- Swap out the water required in the recipe for juice! Adding juice will add an extra sweetness and flavor to help mask any herb-flavor
- Coat your gummies in sugar or cornstarch to keep them from sticking together.
Want more gummy hacks? Make sure to check out our all of our tips n' tricks for making homemade gummies.
Paracanna Gummy Mix Instructions
Below you'll find the instructions on how to make Paracanna Gummy Mix. Happy infusing!
1 package of Paracanna Gummy Mix
3-5 tbsps of infused MCT or Coconut Oil.
6 tbsps of water
Follow our basic infusion recipe to make an infused oil with the herbs of your choice. The final infused product will be used with the gummy mix recipe. You can use our time and temperature calculator to be extra precise.
In a medium sauce pan, mix together 1 full package of the flavored gummy mix and 6 tbsp water.
Turn heat to medium-low and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Let sit undisturbed for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and let sit for 30 seconds, then add in infused oil and stir mixture thoroughly until fully combined. We find that 3 tbsps of infused oil makes for the best consistency of gummies.
Use the dropper tool to carefully transfer the mixture into your Gummy & Candy molds. You can gently reheat and stir your mix if you find it's thickening and difficult to dispense.
Place in the refrigerator to let firm up for 8-12 hours once finished.