Thinking of starting your own DIY skincare routine? Well, you could get started with this super easy recipe on how to make vanilla lip scrub. It'll smell so good, you'll want to eat it!
Speaking of eating, why don't you make yourself some browned butter biscuits with rosemary and thyme?
How To Make Vanilla Lip Scrub
Cherlyn Medina of The Buttery Existence.
Make your own skincare products, starting with this vanilla sugar lip scrub!
- 1 tbsp of cane sugar
- 1 tbsp of infused vanilla bean coconut oil
- ¼ tsp of sweet almond oil
- ⅛ tsp of honey
- Pack LEVO Pod with vanilla beans.
- Fill LEVO reservoir with coconut oil.
- Set LEVO to Infuse for 30-60 minutes at 160-175°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl
- Store in a small jar. Enjoy!