Browned Butter Biscuits With Rosemary and Thyme
Biscuits With Rosemary and Thyme
Heather Templeton of Heather's Home Bakery
When the biscuit cravings begin, try this recipe for browned butter biscuits with rosemary and thyme.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick cold salted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 stick salted butter (for infusion)
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Place 1 tbsp dried rosemary and 1 dried tbsp thyme to the LEVO herb pod. (If using fresh herbs, use the “DRY” cycle first to dry them!)
- Add 1 stick of salted butter to the reservoir.
- Infuse at 175°F for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Stir flour, baking powder, and salt in a standing mixer.
- Cut cold butter in with paddle attachment until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Add 1/4 cup LEVO-infused melted butter and milk, mixing until incorporated.
- Roll though onto a floured surface, and sprinkle a little bit of flour over the top as well.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut circles out and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, or until slightly golden on the outside.
- Serve warm with butter and enjoy!
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.