Infused Fig Smoothie Recipe
Say no to sugar and yes to figs by following our infused fig smoothie recipe.
- 4 fresh figs
- 1 cup almond milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 of a almost ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of almond butter OR 1 tbsp of chocolate powdered peanut butter (choose your own adventure)
- 2 tsp LEVO flower-infused coconut oil
- Follow the Basic LEVO Coconut Oil Infusion recipe to get a head start by using your LEVO machine to infuse CBD rich hemp flower with coconut oil.
- This recipe requires 2 teaspoons of the infused coconut oil.
- Place the figs, banana, nut butter of your choice, and almond milk into a blender and liquify. Then add the infused coconut oil and blend a bit more until fully combined. Enjoy!
- Optional: If you’re in the mood for something sweeter, feel free to replace the tablespoon of almond butter with a tablespoon of chocolate powdered peanut butter. It tastes like pureed nutella which, predictably, is delightful.
- We recommend having a jar of infused coconut oil in the fridge at all times. It’s so versatile!
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.