Edible Gummies Recipe
Have you ever wondered how to make edible gummies? We love making our own infused edible gummies. The sweet and tangy bears can be enjoyed in many different flavors and their small size makes them a great option for controlling dosage—whether that be your sugar intake or medicinally. Either way, this yummy treat will keep you coming back for more!
Or if you're looking for an even simpler way to make gummies at home, shop our Gummy Mix Kit, which comes with Cherry, Peach, and Raspberry flavored mixes. Just add infused oil and water!
Follow the #LEVOmade recipe for infused gummies below.
Want to make your own infused gummies? It's easy with LEVO. Follow our recipe to make your own homemade gummies from scratch!
- 1/2 cup water
1/4 cup infused coconut oil
1/2 tsp lecithin (liquid or powder, any type is OK!)
- Four 1/4 oz packets of unflavored gelatin
- 6 oz flavored gelatin
Follow the Basic LEVO Coconut Oil Infusion recipe to get a head start by using your LEVO machine to infuse cannabinoid rich flower with coconut oil.
- This recipe requires 1/4 cup of the infused coconut oil.
Before beginning, prep your work space and your gummy molds. Set your gummy molds on a cookie sheet (for sturdy transport) and spray them with a non-stick cooking spray. I used coconut oil spray, which will harden & absorb (and not leave a wet & oily coating over the gummies like canola oil spray did). I also combined the 4 gelatin packets into a small bowl and opened the flavored gelatin ahead of time and set them near the stove for quicker and easier mixing. Set your syringes/dispensers and whisk within reach, too.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, infused coconut oil, and lecithin to medium heat and whisk together until fully combined (see photo below). Once the mixture starts to bubble, increase to medium-high heat for a rolling boil. Slowly add in the unflavored gelatin while continuously whisking at the same time. Do not stop whisking!!! Once the unflavored gelatin is mixed in, add in all of the flavored gelatin while continuing to whisk. Whisk together on medium-high heat for about 1 minute until fully combined and smooth.
Turn down heat source to low heat while continuing to whisk. Mixture should still be bubbling, but not boiling. Working very quickly, begin to fill your molds. Stir the mixture every so often to recombine. Mixture will continually get thicker and thicker as the gelatin sets, so you only have a few minutes to fill the molds.
- Once the mixture is used up, place the molds in the freezer or refrigerator for the gummies to harden, about 20 minutes to an hour. Once completely set, pop them out of the molds and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.