Feta Zucchini Hummus Recipe
For a fresh, healthy dip to satisfy a big crowd, try our feta and zucchini hummus recipe.
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly chopped
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans of drained chickpeas
- 2 fresh, peeled zucchinis
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup of garlic-Infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Add garlic to the LEVO Herb Pod, then place it in the reservoir.
Add olive oil to the reservoir and close the lid.
Set LEVO to "Infuse" for 1-2 hours at 160-175°F. Dispense when ready.
- Combine chickpeas, spinach, garlic infused oil, and tahini in a food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add feta crumbles and lemon according to taste.
- Serve with crackers, crudite or pita bread.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.