Infused Vegan Pesto Pizza
Just Another Jay + Serving Realness
Who says pizza can't be healthy? Try our infused vegan pesto pizza recipe.
- 1 pound of pizza dough
- 1 cup lacinto (dinosaur) kale, tightly packed
- 1 cup basil, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil salt and pepper to taste
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Sliced tomato for garnish
- Vegan mozzarella
For the Pesto
For the Pizza
- Prepare pizza dough per instructions (mine had to be set out at room temp for 30 minutes beforehand) and preheat oven
- While the dough is rising, start on the pesto
- In a food processor, combine the kale, basil, pine nuts, hemp seeds, lemon juice, and garlic and blend until relatively smooth
- Next, turn the processor on the lowest speed and slowly drizzle in olive
- By now, the pizza dough should be nice and ready
- Spread it out on a lightly floured surface
- Spread out pesto
- Place tomato slices, basil leaves, and non-dairy
- Bake roughly 10 minutes at 475°F
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly, cut, and enjoy!
- Tune in for more savory recipes with Just Another Jay x Serving Realness.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.
- All images by Just Another Jay x Serving Realness / Recipe by Serving Realness.