Make New Year's Eve even more magic with our thyme-infused Champagne recipe!
- 2 - 3 tbsp fresh thyme (if dried, skip the "Dry" step)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 glass of Champagne
- Place thyme in the LEVO pod and place it in the reservoir.
- Set the LEVO to the "Dry" cycle for 115F / 93C for 3 hours.*
- *While waiting for the thyme to dry, make your simple syrup. Do this by mixing water and sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat on the stove. Stir until dissolved. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Once complete, add simple syrup to the reservoir.
- Set the LEVO to "Infuse" for 1-2 hours at 175F.
- Dispense liquid into a mason jar.
- Once cooled, add thyme-infused simple syrup into Herb Blocks or ice trays.
- Place them in the freezer until it's Champagne time! Enjoy & Happy New Year!
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.