Fresh Ricotta Recipe
We love fresh ricotta, but we love homemade fresh ricotta with pomegranate seeds even more.
- 2 cups fresh ricotta
- 4 Tbs rosemary infused EVOO
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup of chili flake infused honey
- seasoning (salt, pepper) to taste
- bread (toasted/ grilled)
- Whip ricotta with the rosemary infused EVOO.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer onto a serving platter/bowl. Add pomegranate seeds on top.
- Drizzle with infused honey to taste.
- Serve with toasted bread as a spread or a dip.
- Get creative and try a variety of herbal infused oils for this easy recipe. As always, make sure to share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and to tag it #LEVOmade.