Refreshing Eucalyptus Gummies
Eucalyptus is a refreshing herb that has many benefits, like helping induce relaxation, aiding in pain relief, and being rich in antioxidants. These eucalyptus-infused gummies and edibles may provide those benefits, and they’re sure to satisfy your taste buds, too.
Eucalyptus Infused Gummies
- Your choice of medicinal flower
- Eucalyptus leaves
- Your choice of oil (MCT or extra virign coconut oil work well)
- 4 ¼ oz. packets of unflavored gelatin
- 6 oz. of flavored gelatin
- ½ teaspoon lecithin
What You'll Need
Place the LĒVO power pod into the LĒVO II reservoir.
- Measure 16 oz. of your favorite oil. Choose the oil that will taste best in your gummies, like coconut oil or MCT oil. If your oil is solid, you can use a kitchen scale to measure out 16 oz. or 2 cups.
- Place the measured oil into the LĒVO II reservoir with your medicinal hemp. Close the LĒVO II lid.
- Using the time and temperaturecalculator on our website, set the temperature on your LĒVO II to 185-200 degrees Fahrenheit and set the LĒVO II to INFUSE for 30 minutes to 2 hours. If using almond oil, set your LĒVO II to 175-185 degrees Fahrenheit. If using olive oil, set your LĒVO II to 175-185 degrees Fahrenheit. However, olive oil isn’t recommended; MCT and extra virigin coconut oil work best.
- Use the LĒVO herb press to squeeze the extra oil from the hemp flower and eucalyptus leaves. . Next, pour your warm infused oil into a container. Be sure the container has a proper seal so the oil won’t spoil.
- Keep your infused oil in your cabinet, pantry, or refrigerator.
- Combine 4 packets of unflavored gelatin into a bowl.
- On medium heat, combine ½ cup of water, ¼ cup of your eucalyptus-infused oil, and ½ teaspoon of lecithin in a small saucepan. Whisk the ingredients, allowing them to melt together.
- Continue whisking. As the mixture starts to bubble, increase the heat under the saucepan to medium-high. Continue to whisk.
- Once the mixture starts boiling, add the unflavored gelatin into the saucepan while continuing to whisk the mixture. Allow the unflavored gelatin to mix in completely.
- Add in the 6 oz. of flavored gelatin to the saucepan and continue to whisk the mixture.
- Continue whisking the mixture for another minute on medium-high heat until it’s smooth.
- Once the mixture is completely smooth, turn the heat under the saucepan to low and continue whisking. The mixture should bubble but not boil.
- While the mixture is bubbling, pour it into your LĒVO gummy and candy molds. Do your best to work as quickly as possible here because the gelatin in the mixture will thicken and separate rapidly. If some separation occurs while you’re filling your molds, whisk the mixture again.
- After you’ve poured all of your mixture into your molds, place the molds into the fridge for 4-6 hours. . Allow the gummies to harden.
- Once your gummies have set and hardened, remove them from the molds and place them in a container. Keep refrigerated to enjoy for days to come.
The LĒVO II and Why It’s Better for Making Edibles
The process of making eucalyptus-infused oil and butter is simplified with the LĒVO II. Decarbing the flower for the maple syrup would take hours to do in the oven and would spread the strong scent of the medicinal hemp throughout your entire home. Manually infusing your oil with eucalyptus could cause the herb to overpower the gummies and the cookies. With the LĒVO II, the decarbing/activation and infusing process is simplified and automated to take much less time, and the strong hemp smell is vastly reduced and contained within the LĒVO II.