Recipe for Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
Bye bye, store-bought dressing. Hello, recipe for sesame ginger salad dressing.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp honey or brown sugar
- 2 tbsp peeled and minced ginger
- 1 cup toasted sesame oil
- Salad mix of your choice + desired salad toppings
- Peel and chop the fresh ginger and add to the LEVO herb pod, filling it approximately half way. Next, add the packed herb pod to the LEVO reservoir which should be installed securely inside your LEVO unit.
- Add 1 cup sesame oil to the reservoir and set the Infuse cycle to 200ºF for 60 minutes. When the infusion is complete, dispense it into a clean container and let cool completely.
- Add 2 tablespoons of your #LEVOmade infused oil to a medium sized mixing bowl, and whisk in the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Next, add in the minced garlic and sugar (or honey) and blend until fully combined. Hand mixing works just fine, otherwise feel free to throw into your magic bullet for a smoother consistency.
- Drizzle over salad greens with toppings of your choice to serve, and store the rest in the refrigerator to use for later.
- Show us your salad and share what you make with #LEVOmade.