Imagine the creamy goodness of traditional mashed potatoes, with a splash of rich garlic. Velvety and full of flavor, our roasted garlic mashed potatoes can be prepared ahead of time and easily stored to eat or serve later. We love using Russet potatoes, but any will work great! Follow our recipe for roasted garlic mashed potatoes below.
Before you get started with this recipe for roasted garlic mashed potatoes, let's make sure you have the right tools!
- LĒVO II Infusion Machine
- Power Pod (add a second Power Pod for increased potency)
- Herb Block Tray (for storing your infused butter or ghee)
- Ghee Clarified Butter
- Herb Press (to squeeze out every last drop of your infusion)
Recipe for Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
2 hours 5 minutes
Chef Monica Lo
This recipe for roasted garlic mashed potatoes is a serious crowd pleaser. Give it a go!
3 large Russet potatoes, cleaned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup LĒVO infused butter or ghee
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Fill LĒVO herb pod with 6 grams of coarsely ground herb.
- Fill the LEVO reservoir with butter and set to 200ºF for 2.5 hours.
After the infusion is ready, dispense and use. (Use a tCheck to test the strength of your dosage!)
PRO-TIP: Feeling garlic-y? Add minced garlic to directly into your LĒVO Pod while infusing.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add in potatoes.
- Boil for 30 minutes or until tender.
- In a small frying pan over medium heat, add a tbsp of cooking oil and minced garlic.
- Cook until lightly brown.
- Quickly remove from heat before they burn. Set aside.
- Drain potatoes and add back to pot.
Add infused butter, cream cheese, milk, crispy garlic and mash together with a potato masher.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.