Sometimes we just want spaghetti for dinner, but we still want to meet our daily veggies quota. Green spaghetti to the rescue! Julia Turshen is a chef and New York Times bestselling author. Her latest cookbook, Simply Julia, is a hit, and we've been wanting to try out some of her recipes. Flipping through the pages, there was one recipe that stood out to us.
We've added a garlic-infused spin to Turshen's delectable and easy recipe for green spaghetti recipe. Give it a whirl!
Recipe for Green Spaghetti
What's better than spaghetti? Green spaghetti!
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly chopped
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound spaghetti (swap in some gluten-free spaghetti if you like)
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 6 large leaves of fresh kale, stems cut off
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese, plus extra for serving
- 3 Tbsp cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp garlic-infused extra-virgin olive oil