Here at Team LĒVO, we love anything pumpkin-spiced and covered in dark chocolate. When we stumbled upon this easy pumpkin pie truffles recipe, we couldn’t resist adding a #LĒVOmade twist. Before you get ready to make this infused treat, don’t forget to add a dash of salt as the final touch to complement the crunch. Try our infused pumpkin pie truffles recipe below.
Infused Pumpkin Pie Truffles Recipe
By replacing the chocolate and heavy-cream ganache usually found in traditional truffles, this pumpkin filling is entirely plant-based! Try our infused pumpkin pie truffles recipe.
- ¼ cup almond butter (unsalted)
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons of dried flower
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- Chopped or sliced almonds, coarse or flaked sea salt and/or pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Pack LEVO Pod with a combined 2-3 tablespoon of dried flower.
- Begin infuse cycle at 160 F for 120 minutes in combination of coconut oil and coconut butter.
- Place pumpkin puree and infused-coconut butter, maple syrup and pie spice in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Add coconut flour.
- Process until a soft dough forms. If the dough is too sticky, add 1-2 teaspoons of additional coconut flour.
- Roll dough between your palms to form 12 equal-sized balls.
- Place on a plate in the freezer and allow to chill at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to dip, place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a glass bowl set over a pan of simmering water to simulate a double boiler. Stir occasionally until completely melted and smooth.
- Using a fork or wooden skewer, carefully dip truffles one at a time into the melted chocolate, rolling and dunking until evenly coated on all sides.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds, salt, and additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and return to the fridge until chocolate hardens.
- Store truffles in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- For your elevated Halloween party or dessert dining at home, share what you make with #LEVOmade.