Natural Lemon-Eucalyptus Handwashing Soap
- 2/3 cup of coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of almond oil
- 3/4 cup of chopped natural soap base
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 2-3 tablespoons of dried eucalyptus
- 2 tablespoons of natural honey of your choice
- 3 teaspoons of blended oatmeal*
- Soap molds of your choice or a reusable tray made from recycled packaging
- *Optional add-on
- Fill pod about 2/3 of the way full with shaved lemon zest and dried eucalyptus.
- Add coconut oil to LEVO reservoir.
- Set temperature to 160°F-175°F and time to 30 to 60 minutes.
- Upon completion of the infusion, remove pod and add the remaining ingredients to the reservoir except for the optional oatmeal component!
- Spray your molds with alcohol to ensure it is clean and ready for soapmaking.
- After dispensing completed infusion, mix oatmeal thoroughly to combine and pour into mold.
- Allow to cure in a cool, dry place with plenty of air for several hours before unmolding.
- Pop-out soap out of mold once ready and share with friends and family for all-natural handwashing!
- Handwashing can be less of a chore when you make your own #LEVOmade soap! Tag us at @LEVO_oil and share what you make. Together, we can inspire others to stay healthy by enjoying the simple pleasure of washing our hands.