Hand & Body Moisturizer Recipe
Never buy moisturizer again, learn how to make your own by following LĒVO's moisturizer recipe!
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile
- 1 tablespoon dried CBD flower
- ¼ cup cocoa butter (or shea)
- ¼ cup beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- Put 1-3 tablespoons of dry CBD flower in the herb pod, choose the Activate cycle at 240F for 30 minutes.
- Once the Activate cycle is complete, add the coconut oil and sweet almond oil to the basin. Choose the Infuse cycle at 240 F for 2 hours.
- Remove the CBD flower from the herb pod and allow LEVO to cool for a few minutes.
- Pack pod with the chamomile and lavender, and infuse the CBD oil for an additional 30 minutes at 175F.
- Remove the herb pod, but be careful to note, it’s hot!
- Add cocoa butter, beeswax pellets, and vitamin E oil to the basin then infuse for another 5 minutes or until melted oil.
- Dispense oil and allow it to cool for only two minutes (anything more and the beeswax will harden). Add in essential oils, if using, and mix thoroughly.
- Whip the oil with a whisk or immersion blender until you reach the desired consistency. Store in an airtight container.
Note: Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 12 months! Join LEVO Loves Beauty for more inspiration on #LEVOmade skin and body products!