Hand & Body Moisturizer Recipe
Never buy moisturizer again, learn how to make your own by following LĒVO's moisturizer recipe!
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon dried chamomile
- 1 tablespoon dried CBD flower
- ¼ cup cocoa butter (or shea)
- ¼ cup beeswax pellets
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- Put 1-3 tablespoons of dry CBD flower in the herb pod, choose the Activate cycle at 240F for 30 minutes.
Once the Activate cycle is complete, add the coconut oil and sweet almond oil to the basin. Choose the Infuse cycle at 160-175 F for 2 hours.
- Remove the CBD flower from the herb pod and allow LEVO to cool for a few minutes.
- Pack pod with the chamomile and lavender, and infuse the CBD oil for an additional 30 minutes at 175F.
- Remove the herb pod, but be careful to note, it’s hot!
- Add cocoa butter, beeswax pellets, and vitamin E oil to the basin then infuse for another 5 minutes or until melted oil.
- Dispense oil and allow it to cool for only two minutes (anything more and the beeswax will harden). Add in essential oils, if using, and mix thoroughly.
- Whip the oil with a whisk or immersion blender until you reach the desired consistency. Store in an airtight container.
Note: Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 12 months! Join LEVO Loves Beauty for more inspiration on #LEVOmade skin and body products!