Creamy Strawberry Mint Italian Soda
Learn how to make your own float-like mint Italian soda.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups of strawberries
- homemade strawberry syrup
- club soda
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
For the Homemade Sweet Syrup
For the Italian Soda
- Pack LEVO Pod with a combined 2-3 tablespoon of dried mint.*
- Begin infuse cycle at 175 F for 30 minutes in full fat coconut milk.
Homemade Sweet Syrup
- Boil the sugar and water until sugar is dissolved.
- Add in the strawberries and boil for at least 10 mins. Simmer for 10 more mins until strawberries should be mushy.
- Strain the mixture – keep the juice and discard the berries.
- Let the mixture cool before using. It will stay fresh for a few days in the fridge.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour 1/4 part syrup over the ice.
- Add in the club soda.
- Pour in a small amount of the infused coconut milk cream and stir.
- We’d love to see what you make! Share on social with #LEVOmade.
*Note: For fresh herbs, utilize the Dry cycle on your LEVO II first.