Infused Marinade for Tofu Recipe
Looking for an infused tofu recipe? Give our infused marinade for tofu recipe a try.
- 9.7 ounces firm tofu (275 g)
- 2 tbsp of #LEVOmade infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (125 ml)
- 1 tbsp oregano 1.5 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp of fine salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1.5 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Fill pod about 3.5 grams of your flower of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Add 6 oz cup olive oil.
- Set temperature to 160-175°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Slice the tofu into 1/4 in slices and press it. (Liv uses cloth tea towels and press the slices until the tofu is very firm and most of the moisture is out.)
- Next, cut the tofu into small cubes.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl or an air tight container, then add the tofu, toss with a spoon or spatula, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. It will taste better 2 or 3 days later. The longer it sits around the longer the flavor of the marinade will have to get into the tofu and the more flavorful it becomes. The shelf life for this dish could be up to two weeks if stored properly in the refrigerator.