Kale Walnut Pesto Recipe
Infuse garlic into extra virgin olive oil, then make the best kale walnut pesto of your life.
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups packed torn kale leaves, stems removed
1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pasta for the final dish
- Add roughly chopped garlic to your LĒVO herb pod. Add olive oil to the reservoir. Infuse for 15-30 minutes at 160-175°F.
- Pack food processor with kale, walnuts, basil, parmesan.
- Dispense garlic-infused oil and add to food processor.
- Pulse to combine.
- Toss with pasta and enjoy!
- Show us what you made! Be sure to share on social #LEVOmade.