Turmeric Orange Coconut Infused Muffins
The next time you opt for a muffin, make it a turmeric orange coconut infused muffin.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup LĒVO coconut oil infusion (plus a bit more for greasing the pan)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 6 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Golden Root turmeric latte mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large orange, juiced
Follow the Basic LĒVO Coconut Oil Infusion recipe to get a head start by using your LĒVO machine to infuse flower with coconut oil.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease cupcake pans evenly with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and orange zest. Add the LĒVO-infused coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut flour, baking powder, turmeric, and salt. Fold the dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased cupcake pans and bake for 25-30 minutes (until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean).
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle with orange juice to finish, and enjoy!
- This recipe was made in Denver and needs no altitude adjustments for baking around a mile high.