Plant-Based Infused Mac and Cheese
Infused Mac and Cheese
Chef Brianna Gallo of PLVNT Food.
Try our stomach-filling, soul food fan-favorite, plant-based infused mac and cheese.
- 2 cups raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup vegan unsweetened almond milk yogurt
- 3 1/2-4 cups of water
- 1/8 cup ground annatto
- 2 tbs. ground turmeric
- 3 tbs. LEVO flower-infused coconut oil
- 3 tbs. garlic powder
- 3 tbs. onion powder
- 2 tbs. pink Himalayan salt
- Elbow macaroni
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs. melted vegan butter
- In a blender, blend your cashews, yogurt, water, annatto, turmeric, infused coconut oil, garlic & onion powder, & salt until completely smooth. Adjust the water content to your desired thickness.
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions & drain.
- Mix your pasta and sauce together, and transfer to a baking dish or cast iron skillet. Top with breadcrumbs and drizzle with melted butter.
- Place under your broiler for about a minute until golden brown and crisp.
- Tune in for more savory recipes with PLVNT.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.