Infused donuts might seem like one of those desserts impossible to make at home—but it's easy! Follow our simple recipe and see for yourself!
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (not the imitation stuff)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp LĒVO-infused coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup LĒVO-infused coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
For the Cinnamon Sugar Mix
- Follow the Basic LĒVO Coconut Oil Infusion recipe to get a head start by using your LĒVO machine to infuse CBD rich hemp flower and cinnamon sticks with coconut oil.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease your donut pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt evenly. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, almond milk pumpkin puree, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring gently to combine after each addition. Your batter should be on the thicker side and not pourable. Think more like cookies and less like cake.
- Once the batter is combined and ready, use a spoon to place the batter into the donut pan. Distribute evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and the donuts spring back lightly when pressed. Set aside to let cool on a wire rack.
- While the donuts are cooling, pour the 1/4 of melted #LĒVOmade coconut oil into a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- Once your donuts are cool, dip one side into the coconut oil, then dip it into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Gently shake off the excess and dip again for the other side of the doughnut. Be sure to coat & sugar the sides as well!
- Try not to eat all of them at once!
- These donuts are best enjoyed fresh. If you want to save more for later, place any leftover donuts in a ziplock bag lined with paper towels. Spread the donuts out in one layer and store in the fridge.