Munchies are a real thing. Try out our infused cheetos to give your taste buds the adventure they have been waiting for!
- 1 bag of Cheddar Jalapeño Cheetos (or preferred flavor of Cheetos)
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1/8 - 1/4 oz dried CBD hemp flower
- 1 oil sprayer bottle
- *Substitute an oil spray bottle with a pastry/basting brush
- Add coarsely ground CBD hemp flower to the LEVO Herb Pod, filling it approximately half way.
- Place the packed herb pod inside the LEVO reservoir along with 2 sticks of butter, which can be melted or solid to start, and ensure correct placement of the silicone stirrer at the bottom.
- Set your Infusion cycle to 275ºF for 1-2 hours. (If you are infusing at a high altitude like Denver, adjust the temperature slightly lower to 160ºF to account for the high water content of butter - you don't want it to boil!)
- Once complete, dispense the infusion into a clean container.
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Before your #LEVOmade infusion cools inside its storage container, transfer 1/4 cup of the infused butter to the oil spray bottle. If it has already cooled, warm it back up to liquid form right before adding it to the Cheetos.
- Pour the bag of Cheetos onto a large non-stick baking sheet, or on top of a parchment paper base, and coat them evenly with the infused butter using the oil spray bottle, and/or the basting brush.
- Now place the Cheetos (still on the baking sheet) in the oven on the center rack for 3 minutes to help the infusion become one with your new favorite snack. After 3 minutes, flip the batch of Cheetos over and put them back in the oven for 3 more minutes.
- Let cool before you enjoy your new infused snack and enjoy!
- Let us know your favorite flavor combinations by sharing your creations and tagging them with #LEVOmade.