The Holidays are a time to spend with family, friends, and inventive culinary recipes. Who says pumpkin, cheese, and cake don't belong in the same sentence? Lean in to your imagination, get creative, and wow your guests with this sous vide pumpkin infused cheesecake.
For this recipe, we used infused butter made in the LĒVO. The Ultimate LĒVO II Bundle is the perfect package to help with this recipe — it comes with everything you need to start your infusion journey, including an extra Power Pod for increasing the potency of your infusions and an Herb Block Tray for perfect sized portions of butter or oil.
Sous Vide Pumpkin Infused Cheesecake
2 hours 5 minutes
Chef Monica Lo of Sous W---.
If LĒVO teaches us anything, it's that you can infuse pretty much anything—cheesecake included. Give our infused cheesecake recipe a try!
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 Tbsp AP flour
- 10 Graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup LEVO infused butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
Smoked Maldon Salt for garnish, optional
- Sous vide machine
- Hand mixer
- Food processor
- 4 containers to set cheesecake, glass recommended
For the cheesecake
For the crust
- Fill LEVO herb pod with 6 grams of coarsely ground herb.
- Fill the LEVO reservoir with butter and set to 200ºF for 2.5 hours.
- After the infusion is ready, dispense and use. (Use a tCheck to test the strength of your dosage!)
- Set up sous vide water bath to 77ºC (170ºF)
- Add an egg and sugar into a large mixing bowl and beat using a hand mixer.
- Beat in cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and AP flour until completely uniform.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture in a gallon sized zip seal bag.
- Seal and remove air using the water displacement method and sous vide for 2 hours.
- In a food processor, mix together Graham crackers, medicated butter, and sugar until fully incorporated.
- Split the mixture between 4 medium-sized ramekins or glasses. Set aside.
- After 2 hours, remove the cheesecake mixture from the water bath and cut one corner.
- Squeeze the mixture into the ramekins or glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour for the cheesecake to set.
- Serve with a pinch of pumpkin spice and crunchy smoked Maldon Salt on top.