How to Make Infused Edible Gummy Worms
Not too many candies are as universally loved as gummy worms. So this medicinal flower-infused gummy worm recipe is sure to be a hit.
A first-of-its-kind device, the patented technology within LĒVO machines was created to bring wellness to your home kitchen in a simplified way. LĒVO II and LĒVO C are infusion devices that allow you to easily infuse your favorite butters, oils, honey, milk, and more with healthy, natural herbs, including, of course, your favorite flower. You no longer have to spend hours trying to decarb and infuse your own oils because LĒVO does it for you in much less time than it would take you to do it using your oven or stove. Gone are the days of buying premade or store-bought infused oils and edibles and not knowing exactly what’s in them.
LĒVO doesn’t just take the work out of infusing, it presents with a sleek design and advanced, intelligent automation. The device comes in five different colors -- red, blue, green, cream, and black -- and features an easy-to-read digital display screen with buttons for temperature and time settings and the three automated cycles: drying, activating, and infusing.
Clean-up is easy. After use, simply toss the reservoir, the herb pod, and the silicone stirrer in the dishwasher or hand-wash with soap and water, and you’re good to go. The various parts of LĒVO machines are non-toxic.
LĒVO II, C, and Lux come with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. If, for some strange reason, you don’t enjoy your LĒVO, you’re welcome to return it within 30 days for your money back.
Take your wellness into your own hands with LĒVO!
Infused Edibles Gummy Worms
Place the filled LĒVO herb pod into your LĒVO II reservoir or LĒVO C Basin.
Measure 16 oz (2 cups) of coconut or MCT oil.
Place your oil into the LĒVO reservoir with your decarbed or Activated flower.
Set the temperature on your LĒVO to 175-185 degrees F (MCT or almond oil) or 160-175 degrees F (coconut oil). Press the INFUSE button on the LĒVO and infuse medicinal flower oil for 3-5 hours.
- Use the LĒVO herb press to squeeze the remaining infused oil from the flower, then pour your warm infused oil into a container.
Set aside 4 tablespoons of your infused oil.
Be sure the container of your remaining infused oil has a proper seal so that your oil will last a while. Keep your infused oil in your fridge or freeze it.
Pineapple Gummy Worm Recipe
You’re going to want to cook each color/flavor of gummy worms separately so you can have different flavored gummy worms. (You can also combine all of the juices into a single ½ cup.)
- Combine 4 packets of unflavored gelatin into a bowl.
On medium heat, combine ½ cup of your first fruit juice, 4 tablespoons of your infused oil, and ½ teaspoon of lecithin in a saucepan and whisk ingredients together, allowing them to melt.
- Allow the mixture to bubble. Increase the heat to medium-high. Continue whisking.
- Once the mixture starts boiling, add the unflavored gelatin to the mixture while continuing to whisk. Allow the unflavored gelatin to mix in completely.
Add the 6 oz of flavored gelatin to the saucepan and continue to whisk the mixture.
Continue whisking the mixture for one minute on medium heat until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth, turn the heat under the saucepan to low and continue whisking. The mixture should just be bubbling at this point but not boiling.
- While the mixture is still bubbling, start pouring the mixture into your gummy worm molds. Pour quickly, because the mixture will start to thicken, and the ingredients will separate fast. If some separation occurs while you’re filling your molds, whisk the mixture more.
- After you’ve poured all of your mixture into your molds, place the molds into the freezer or the fridge for about 20 minutes or until the gummy worms set. Allow the gummies to harden.
When your gummy worms are firm, remove the inside divider of the gummy worm mold and repeat this process for the 2nd flavor/color.
What Makes Gummy Worms Made with LĒVO Better
Any flavor of gummy worms that you make with infused oil made in LĒVO is less expensive than the same edible treats you can buy from the store. These homemade gummies are also likely much healthier because they don’t contain the fillers, additives, and other ingredients that are commonly used to extend the shelf life of store-bought or premade gummies.
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.