Not too many candies are as universally loved as gummy worms. So this medicinal hemp-infused gummy worm recipe is sure to be a hit.
The LĒVO II
A first-of-its-kind device, the patented technology within the LĒVO II was created to bring wellness to your home kitchen in a simplified way. The LĒVO II is an infusion device that allows you to easily infuse your favorite butters, oils, honey, milk, and more with healthy, natural herbs, including, of course, your favorite flower. You no longer have to spend hours trying to activate and infuse your own food because the LĒVO II does it for you in much less time than it would take you to do it using your oven or stove. Also, gone are the days of buying premade or store-bought infused oils and edibles and not knowing exactly what’s in them.
The LĒVO II doesn’t just take the work out of infusing, it presents with a sleek design and advanced, intelligent automation. The device comes in five different colors -- red, blue, green, cream, and black -- and features an easy-to-read digital display screen with buttons for temperature and time settings and the three automated cycles: drying, activating, and infusing. In addition, you can save your favorite drying, activating, and infusing settings. Even better? Connect your LĒVO II to your wi-fi, sync it with your phone, and download the LĒVO app to start and control your infusions right from your phone.
Clean-up is easy. After use, simply toss the reservoir, the herb pod, and the silicone stirrer in the dishwasher or hand-wash with soap and water, and you’re good to go. The various parts of the LĒVO II are non-toxic.
The LĒVO II comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. If, for some strange reason, you don’t enjoy the LĒVO II, you’re welcome to return it within 30 days for your money back.
Take your wellness into your own hands with the LĒVO II.
Infused Edibles Gummy Worms
- Gummy worm molds
- Coconut or almond oil
- ½ cup of cranberry or cherry juice
- ½ cup of pineapple juice
- ½ cup of spinach or other green juice
- 4 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 6 oz. of flavored gelatin
- ½ teaspoon of lecithin
What You'll Need
You can also purchase the Ultimate LĒVO II Gummy Making Kit. The kit includes the LĒVO II, two of LĒVO’s gummy and candy molds, and gummy mixes.
- Place the LĒVO herb pod into your LĒVO II reservoir.
- Measure 16 oz. (2 cups) of coconut or almond oil.
- Place your oil into the LĒVO II reservoir with your flower. Close the LĒVO II lid.
- Set the temperature on your LĒVO II to 175-185 degrees Fahrenheit (almond oil) or 160-175 degrees Fahrenheit (coconut oil). Press the INFUSE button on the LĒVO II and infuse medicinal hemp oil for 2.5 hours.
- Use the LĒVO herb press to squeeze the remaining infused oil from the flower, then pour your warm infused oil into a container.
- Set aside 50 mg of your infused oil.
- Be sure the container of your remaining infused oil has a proper seal so that your oil will last a while. Keep your infused oil in your cabinet or freeze it.
Pineapple Gummy Worm Recipe
- Place your gummy worm molds on a cookie sheet and spray them with non-stick cooking spray. You can choose any non-stick cooking spray you want. If you don’t want an oily residue on your gummies, opt for coconut oil spray. Coconut oil cooking spray may be your best pick as the gummies absorb the hardened coconut oil better than other non-stick cooking oil sprays.
- You’re going to want to cook each flavor of gummy worms separately so you can have different flavored gummy worms. (You can also combine all of the juices into a single ½ cup.)
- Combine 4 packets of unflavored gelatin into a bowl.
- On medium heat, combine ½ cup of your first fruit juice, ¼ cup of your infused coconut or almond oil, and ½ teaspoon of lecithin in a saucepan and whisk ingredients together, allowing them to melt.
- Allow the mixture to bubble. Increase the heat to medium-high. Continue whisking.
- Once the mixture starts boiling, add the unflavored gelatin to the mixture while continuing to whisk. Allow the unflavored gelatin to mix in completely.
- Add the 6 oz. of flavored gelatin to the saucepan and continue to whisk the mixture.
- Continue whisking the mixture for one minute on medium-high heat until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth, turn the heat under the saucepan to low and continue whisking. The mixture should just be bubbling at this point but not boiling.
- While the mixture is still bubbling, start pouring the mixture into your gummy worm molds. Pour quickly, because the mixture will start to thicken, and the ingredients will separate fast. If some separation occurs while you’re filling your molds, whisk the mixture more.
- After you’ve poured all of your mixture into your molds, place the molds into the freezer or the fridge for about 20 minutes or until the gummy worms set. Allow the gummies to harden.
- When your gummy worms are firm, remove them from the molds and place in a tightly sealed container.
What Makes Gummy Worms Made with the LĒVO II Better
Any flavor of gummy worms that you make with infused oil made in the LĒVO II is less expensive than the same edible treats you can buy from the store. These homemade gummies are also likely much healthier because they don’t contain the fillers, additives, and other ingredients that are commonly used to extend the shelf life of store-bought or premade gummies.