How To Make Essential Oil Rollerballs
Learn how to make essential oil rollerballs with LĒVO!
- 2 cups grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp dried lavender
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbs fresh mint
- Essential oil roller bottle containers of your choice
- Chop up, or hand pluck, the rosemary and mint leaves before adding them to your LEVO herb pod, then add them along with the dried lavender to fill the herb pod at least half way full.
- With the reservoir and stirrer correctly installed inside your LEVO unit, place the packed herb pod inside the reservoir and pour in 2 cups of grapeseed oil.
- Set the Infuse cycle on your LEVO to 150º F for 2 hours, or up to 5 hours, until the desired aroma intensity is achieved. Once completed, dispense the infusion into a clean container and wait to cool completely.
- Using a pipette or small funnel, carefully fill each essential oil roller bottle with the #LEVOmade infused oil. Securely attach the roller ball and cap.
- Glide the rollerballs over your temples and wrists, and wait for the relaxation to ensue!
- The best gifts are homemade. Share some #LEVOmade rollers with friends and family this holiday season!