How To Make DIY Bath Bombs
Christine Flynn of iQ Food Co
If you’re intentional about finding your chill, seek a bathtub immediately.
- 1 cup neutral oil (sweet almond, coconut, avocado, shea, organic canola)
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh or dried herbs of your choice
- 1 cup organic cornstarch
- 2 cups organic baking soda
- 1 cup organic citric acid
- 1 cup epsom salt
- 1/2 cup of infused oil
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- Optional Add-on: tea, edible flowers for garnish
- Pack LEVO Pod with a combined 2-3 tablespoon of dried herbs of your choice (chamomile, lavender, thyme, lemongrass, etc).*
- Begin infuse cycle at 175 F for 75 minutes in neutral oil.
- When the infusion has finished, dispense into a clean glass jar.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in oil slowly and stream in water. Stir to combine. Texture should be like wet sand and hold its shape when pressed.
- Form into balls or use silicone molds. If desired, toss some flowers or tea into the silicone molds.
- Pack tightly and allow to dry overnight. Store in an airtight container.
- There’s nothing better than an intentional, restful sleep. We hope you enjoy the calm. And as always, share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.
*Note: For fresh herbs, utilize the Dry cycle on your LEVO II first.