Homemade Hair Growth Recipes
Many of us want healthy, flourishing hair. And hair companies know it. It’s why we’re inundated with hair products containing repairing, growth, and thickening agents every time we enter the hair aisle at our local drugstore. Some don’t work, and others are overpriced.
If you want to use more natural products that are effective and inexpensive, then homemade oils, butters, and creams for hair growth are the way to go. You probably already have many of the ingredients in your pantry or fruit basket. Making your own hair growth products doesn’t have to be tedious. With the LEVO II, you’ll be on your way to having luxurious locks in no time.
How Herbs and Oils Benefit Hair Growth
The benefits of some oils for our hair are well-documented. After all, many of them are added to shampoos, conditioners, and hairsprays that are available at your local drugstore. But these products contain many other ingredients that you may not wish to use.
Natural herbs and oils have many health benefits for your body, skin, and hair. They can be moisturizing, nourishing, prevent breakage, relieve dry scalp, and can strengthen and thicken your hair. All of this promotes the growth of your hair.
The following oils and herbs have significant benefits for your hair:
- Coconut oil is one of the more popular oils for hair health. The fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals found naturally in the coconut-derived oil help moisturize deep into the hair strands to prevent breakage and split ends in the hair. The moisturizing and anti-breakage benefits of coconut oil help promote hair growth as a result.
- Olive oil is another popular oil for the hair. The various vitamins and antioxidants contained in olives help to support the keratin in your hair. Keratin is a protein that’s responsible for the strength of your hair. Olive oil supports keratin, so it strengthens your hair, too. Strong hair grows. Olive oil is also great for a dry and flaky scalp.
- Castor oil is rich in fatty acids. It’s widely used to treat hair loss and can also help thicken hair that is thinning.
- Almond oil is also rich in fatty acids, Vitamin E, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which help to strengthen the hair, reduce breakage, and moisturize hair strands.
- Rosemary is an herb that helps improve circulation. When it’s applied to and massaged into the scalp, it helps stimulate hair growth. When applied to the scalp, it also provides considerable relief for dry, itchy, and flaky scalp.
- Peppermint is another oil that helps to stimulate the scalp to promote hair growth, as evidenced by the tingly, cool feeling it provides when felt on the skin. Despite the tingly feeling, peppermint oil moisturizes, which is a key to healthy and growing hair.
- Lavender doesn’t just smell good. Its antibacterial properties are great for scalps that are prone to dandruff or build up from other hair products. Lavender helps cleanse the scalp. Healthy hair that grows well starts with a healthy scalp.
Knowing that many of these oils and herbs are readily available, it makes sense to want to try your hand at creating your own infusions to help strengthen your hair.
The LEVO II
Our device, the LEVO II, helps you bypass the potentially tedious process of manually infusing your liquids by using multiple pots and cheesecloth.
The LEVO II automates the infusion process to give you herb-infused oils, butters, creams, milk, honeys, and more. The sleek design of the LEVO and the five colors it comes in -- black, cream, red, blue, and green -- are appealing to the eye while compact enough to be housed permanently on your kitchen counter. The LEVO II has several function buttons on the front and a readable digital screen.
Using the LEVO II is easy because there are buttons for each of the three settings (dry, activate, and infuse), a highly accurate temperature sensor, and preset commonly-used temperature and infusion times.
All LEVO IIs come with a one-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
Experience infüsionwith our most elegant, intelligent machine yet: LĒVO LUX. Artfully infuse any herb, spice, fruit, coffee bean, & more into oils, butters, and honeys to create Michelin Star-quality meals.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.