No-Bake Girl Scout Cookie Edibles
Make your own Girl Scout cookie edibles with LĒVO!
- 2 packages Girl Scout Caramel deLites® or Samoas® cookies (7 oz each)
- 2 cups LĒVO-infused butter*
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 dash salt
- Follow our LĒVO-infused butter and/or LĒVO-infused chocolate recipes to complete this step. Bonus points if you infuse with a GSC strain!
- Pulse both packages of Caramel deLites/Samoas cookies in a blender or food processor until crumbled. Be careful not to overdo it and crumble them into a powder.
- Sprinkle one-third of your crumbles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pro tip: spray the baking sheet with a bit of oil first to hold the parchment paper in place.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook butter, sugar, and salt, stirring frequently. When the mixture begins to boil, stir constantly until it starts to thicken and turns a light mocha color or reaches 300°F. Remove from heat.
- Pour over baking sheet of crumbled Caramel deLites/Samoas cookies, spreading with a spatula to fully cover.
- Top with remaining crumbled Caramel deLites/Samoas cookies, pressing down slightly.
- *Option: If you took the less-potent route and didn’t infuse your butter, refrigerate now for max 10 minutes and then lightly drizzle your LĒVO-infused chocolate on top before moving on to the next step. Don’t leave your baking sheet in the fridge for longer than 10 minutes, or it could cool too much and the chocolate drizzle might break off when you take your first bite.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. When cool, lift from the baking sheet by the parchment paper.
- Cut or break your deliciously infused Girl Scout cookie edibles into pieces and enjoy!
- Yield: ~10 servings
*For a less potent edible, use 2 cups of regular salted butter and instead prepare 1/4 cup of LĒVO-infused chocolate to drizzle on top of your toffee. For a gourmet (and non-potent) treat, infuse butter with vanilla beans. Pace yourself. You can always have some-mo-a if you haven’t reached the desired effect after an hour.