Easy DIY Lip Balm
Make your own easy DIY lip balm using the flavors of your choosing, such as vanilla, lavender, and rose.
- 1/2 cup infused coconut oil
- 1/2 cup infused shea butter
- 1 cup beeswax or (vegan) carnauba wax
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Infuse your coconut oil and shea butter with the flavor or your choice (flower, mint, vanilla- or a combination of faves!)
- After infusing, add wax and allow to melt and combine inside your LEVO.
- Stir well and pour into lip balm containers (tubes or tins work great).
- Let the mixture cool to harden.
- Looking for a tinted option? Get fancy with Alkanet Root, a natural dye that imparts a rosy red hue when infused. You can infuse Alkanet directly in your LEVO for a rosy hue to your balm!
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.