Easy Chocolate Fondue With an Infused Twist
- 14 oz chocolate melting wafers (we like dark chocolate flavored!)
- ¼ cup LĒVO infused butter
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- ¼ tsp flaky organic sea salt
- 1 tray fresh strawberries, left whole
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 2 sliced bananas
- ½ cup fresh pineapple cubes
- ½ cup sliced kiwi
- Cubes of pound cake or angel food cake
- Fondue forks or skewers to dip with
Optional dipping treats
- Before making the delicious chocolate fondue, get your dipping ingredients ready. Prepare the fruit and marshmallows and lay them out on a wooden heat-proof chopping board, leaving room for the melted chocolate bowl to sit in the center.
- Next, prepare your chocolate mixture. Add the melting wafers, infused butter, cream, and sea salt to a bowl or fondue maker.
- If you’re using a fondue maker, melt all ingredients according to the device’s settings. If you’re using a bowl, melt your ingredients using a double boiler or bain-marie method. Simply place the bowl above a barely simmering pot of water, and heat gently, stirring until all ingredients are melted, smooth and glossy. You don’t want it to overheat or bubble. If the mixture is too dry and sticky, add more cream.
- Put the melted chocolate in the center of your heat-proof platter/board and make sure everyone has a fondue fork/skewer. Check the chocolate isn’t too hot, then get dipping! Enjoy!