DIY Flu Remedy
Our DIY flu remedy is so soothing, you might want to keep it on deck for those chilly nights by the fire. Après ski drink, anyone?
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger (or more to taste), peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon ginger-infused honey, or to taste
- Optional: 1 ounce whiskey (for a soothing, winter drink)
- Add your peeled, chopped ginger to your LEVO Pod, submerging in honey (make sure to use a viscous honey, not a creamed varietal).
- Close lid and set infusion to 1 hour at 105F.
- Add fresh lemon, water and infused honey to taste in a small saucepan over low to medium heat until heated through.
- Pour the mixture into your mug or glass.
- Feel free to add the shot of whiskey if you’re going for chill.
- Want an extra kick? Add some fresh cayenne peppers to your pod for a spicy sweet infused honey.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.