Infused Chocolate Yogurt Popsicles
Make your own infused chocolate yogurt popsicles with LEVO.
- 1 cup low-carb yogurt of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fruit of choice (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 1/4 cup of sugar free chocolate chips
- popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
3 tbsp of LĒVO-infused butter Tools
- Pack herb pod with flower, set your activate cycle.
- Add 4 sticks of sliced butter into the reservoir.
- Set your LĒVO to 160-175°F and infuse for 2 hours.
- Dispense while the butter is still warm.
- Mix yogurt and almond milk, set aside.
- In a microwavable safe dish, add sugar free chocolate chips and LĒVO-infused butter.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between until chocolate mixture is combined and fully melted.
- Add a small layer of the chocolate to the popsicle mold followed by layers of the yogurt mixture and chopped fruit.
- Keep layering until molds are filled
- add popsicle sticks halfway into yogurt.
- Freeze for a minimum of an hour. Enjoy!