Chocolate Mint Fat Bomb Recipe
Cameron Rexroat and Nick Abell
Looking for a quick sweet bite? Make your own chocolate mint fat bomb.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup melted mint infused coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- sweetener of choice to taste
- A pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients together over low heat.
- Stir/whisk until smooth. If needed, add more mint/key lime infused coconut oil to soften the mixture.
- Pour into molds (or in a pan lined with parchment paper) and place in fridge until hardened.
- Store in freezer and enjoy!
- Get creative and try a variety of infused oils in your fat bombs. As always, make sure to share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and to tag it #LEVOmade.