Infused Cheddar Bacon Scones
These infused cheddar bacon scones taste so good. Promise.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp LĒVO-infused butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup green onion or chives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1/2 cup bacon
- Grind up your favorite flower and add it to the herb pod. Place the herb pod inside your LĒVO and select the Activate cycle for 30 minutes at 240°F to decarb the herb.
- Once the herb has finished decarbing, add 1 cup of butter inside the LĒVO reservoir.
- Select the Infuse cycle to run for 2 hours at 210-220°F.
- Once complete, dispense the melted butter into a glass container.
- Allow it to cool and solidify back into solid butter.
- Store in the fridge up until the expiration date for the butter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pan or air fry bacon and dice into small pieces.
- Combine the almond flour, salt, and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and apple cider vinegar together.
- Pour the wet bowl into the dry bowl and mix well.
- Add green onion/chives, cheese, and cooked bacon to the batter.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, create 6 scones on the baking tray.
- Bake for 22-25 mins, or until scones look crispy on the outside.
- Cool on drying rack for 10 minutes and enjoy!