Carrot and Cashew Spread
Once you learn how to make this healthy snack, you'll never go back to chips.
- 2 carrots, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp of basil and garlic infused olive oil
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup toasted cashew nuts
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Other seasoning to taste
- Add the basil and garlic infused oil, diced carrots and turmeric in a pan and stir until carrots are browned.
- Add 1/2 a cup of water to pan and let it sit until carrots are cooked and the water has evaporated.
- Blend cashews until creamy.
- After letting the carrot mixture cool down, transfer it into the food processor and blend in with cashews, while adding tahini, lemon juice and the remaining water.
- Adjust with water and spices to your taste.
- Share what you make with @LEVO_Oil and be sure to tag it with #LEVOmade.