Infused Buffalo Chicken Salad
The next time you crave some homemade buffalo chicken salad, give our infused buffalo chicken salad recipe below a try. It's made with an infused ghee.
Before you get started with this infused buffalo chicken salad recipe, make sure you have these tools handy:
- LĒVO II Infusion Machine
- Power Pod (add a second Power Pod for increased potency)
- Herb Block Tray (for storing your infused butter or ghee)
- Ghee Clarified Butter
- Herb Press (to squeeze out every last drop of your infusion)
Infused Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
Spice up that salad with our infused buffalo chicken salad recipe.
- 1/2 Pound of Chicken, cooked in any style
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 handful of Diced Onions
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce (Ariana used Sweet Baby Ray’s!)
- 3 tbsp of Infused Ghee/Butter
- 1/2 cup of onion straws
- 1/2 cup of croutons
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Blue Cheese Dressing
Baking and Spices
- Fill pod about 14 grams of your flower of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Add 8 oz cup butter/ghee.
- Set temperature to 160-185°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Prepare your chicken however you would like. It can be baked, grilled, or fried — it’s going to end up delicious either way.
- Place buffalo sauce into a saucepan on low heat.
- Assemble your salad, starting with your romaine and build your salad however you’d like! (Note: This recipe is just a guideline.) Once your salad is prepped, it’s time for our sauce.
- Place your HOT buffalo sauce into a separate bowl. Add in as much infused butter or ghee as you’d like!
- Proceed to add chicken into your buffalo sauce infusion
- Assemble the remainder of your salad with any dressing of your choice and serve!
- Share what you make with #LEVOmade.
Leave a comment
The worlds first patented oil infuser that lightly dries herbs fresh from your garden, activates their maximum potency, and infuses them into just about anything. Great for daily, small batch, artisanal infusions.
LĒVO C is the first large batch infusing solution that is dishwasher safe, has a built-in activation cycle for maximum potency. Perfect for making large 1 liter batches for high frequency users and small businesses.