Infused Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
Spice up that salad with our infused buffalo chicken salad recipe.
- 1/2 Pound of Chicken, cooked in any style
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 handful of Diced Onions
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce (Ariana used Sweet Baby Ray’s!)
- 3 tbsp of Infused Ghee/Butter
- 1/2 cup of onion straws
- 1/2 cup of croutons
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Blue Cheese Dressing
Baking and Spices
- Fill pod about 14 grams of your flower of choice. Hit the Activate cycle to start. Add 8 oz cup butter/ghee.
- Set temperature to 160-185°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Prepare your chicken however you would like. It can be baked, grilled, or fried — it’s going to end up delicious either way.
- Place buffalo sauce into a saucepan on low heat.
- Assemble your salad, starting with your romaine and build your salad however you’d like! (Note: This recipe is just a guideline.) Once your salad is prepped, it’s time for our sauce.
- Place your HOT buffalo sauce into a separate bowl. Add in as much infused butter or ghee as you’d like!
- Proceed to add chicken into your buffalo sauce infusion
- Assemble the remainder of your salad with any dressing of your choice and serve!
- Share what you make with #LEVOmade.