Healthy Brownie Recipe With Avocado
2 hours 5 minutes
Next time you want a brownie, follow our healthy brownie recipe with avocado!
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 - 1 cup of avocado oil
- 2-3 tbsp of coarsely ground CBD Hemp flower
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups of dairy-free chocolate chips
- Pack the LEVO Herb Pod with a combined 2-3 tablespoons of the CBD hemp flower, or at least half way full. Set up your LEVO machine so it's ready to infuse, and add the Herb Pod to the reservoir along with the stirrer.
- Add in 1 cup of avocado oil to the reservoir, making sure to fully submerge the herbs with liquid. Set the Infuse cycle at 200ºF for 2.5 hours and press start.
- When finished, dispense the infused oil into a clean, air-tight container.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF, and grease an 8″square pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1 full pureed avocado and 1/4 cup of infused avocado oil.
- Add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt, water, chia seeds, and chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread batter evenly. Sprinkle with an additional 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let the brownies sit out for at least 15 minutes before serving. Cut and serve. Store for up to 3 days.
Alyssa’s note: If you over bake, the brownies will have a cake-like texture! Don’t forget–start slow and low when you’re eating infused brownies! Show us what you make and share on social with #LEVOmade.